We may collect the following categories of information:
Your name, email address, phone number and other contact information that you provide when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, leave comments or submit inquiries through our feedback form.
We may collect information about your IP address, browser, device type, operating system and the time you access the site.
We analyze your interaction with our content, including the pages you view, the articles you read, and the comments you leave.
We also collect information about your preferences, interests and activities on our site so that we can provide you with content relevant to your interests.
Data collection purposes
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- We use your contact information to send you updates, news and our blog content.
- We analyze data about visits and content interaction to improve the quality of our site and offer more interesting and useful content.
- We use the information you provide in comments and feedback to engage with you and improve our content.
- We may use your data to personalize promotional offers and campaigns.
We take reasonable steps to keep your data secure, including protecting against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
Your rights and data management
You have the right to:
- You can request access to your personal data that we hold.
- You can correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- You can request the erasure of your personal data.
- You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You can request the transfer of your data to another data controller.
- If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.